President :Theresa Mapes
Vice President: John Mapes Jr
Chairman: Pinuncia Garfinkel
Secretary: Maria Rotolo
Public Affairs: Chris Chimento
Treasury : John Mapes 111
We are a 501 3C non-profit corporation. We work hard all year to give two scholarships to two deserving high School students who pay it forward and are enrolled in a college.
- To help end domestic violence and help anyone abused, all genders, ages and races.
- To expose and help bring to justice, their abusers
- To provide assistance to the abused. Helping them through emotional adversities and instill hope, pride and self esteem. All the while standing beside them as they move forward in life.
- To raise our voices against violence through advocacy, empowerment and social change.
- If you are affected by this violent crime or you know someone who is, we are here to help you through it and help you find a safe environment.
- We will be here to help and guide you with police assistance, counseling etc, and help you throughout the entire process of "Starting Over".
- We work diligently to encourage our elected and non elected officials for stricter laws and punishments on convicted offenders and provide stronger punishments on those who protection orders.
- We have taught classes to NYPD in the handling of domestic violence deaths at Wagner College.
- We have taught classes at Port Richmond high School On domestic violence awareness.